Starting December 2021, the Agricultural Marketing Services’ (AMS) transitioned to new systems for financial assistance management. GrantSolutions is official grants management system and the Payment Management System (PMS) is the Grant Divisions tool to help grant recipients draw down funds.
GrantSolutions is a financial assistance management software platform that enables Federal agencies to manage grants and cooperative agreements through the entire award life cycle including pre-award, award, post-award, and closeout. GrantSolutions provides expert grants knowledge in collaboration with Partners and deliver solutions that meet a wide array of mission needs – from increased transparency and accountability to streamlining and optimizing performance outcomes.
How will AMS’s grant recipients use GrantSolutions?
- View your award(s) and related information such as the grant number, project and budget periods, total approved federal budget, and award terms and conditions
- View PDF copies of your funding application and related award notice(s)
- Communicate with and send documents to Federal staff via GrantSolutions “Grant Notes”
- Manage award amendments and view their status after submission
- View and submit program progress reports
- Create, edit, submit, and view federal financial reports
To Learn More about GrantSolutions:
Please contact the GrantSolutions Helpdesk via email (email@example.com) or telephone (1-866-577-0771) for system support.
Payment Management System
Payment Management System (PMS) is a tool to help grant recipients draw down funds and file the Federal Financial Report (FFR). Primary responsibilities include: Executing awards; Maintaining minimum federal cash on hand by requesting funds from the Payment Management System only for immediate disbursement (3 business days) and reimbursement unless otherwise specified in your Notice of Award; Reporting cash disbursements to the Payment Management System and Maintaining your accounting record. This system also helps the AMS Grants Division manage grant payment requests, drawdowns, and disbursement reporting activities.
To Learn More about PMS: