Web-Based Supply Chain Management (WBSCM) is a fully integrated, web-based ordering and procurement system. All federal food and commodity orders, solicitations, offers, awards, deliveries, invoices, and payments occur in WBSCM, and all business partners in the commodity program are required to use this system.
Online Training: AMS encourages all new users to take advantage of this on-line training resource. The training site is only available from 12:00 pm Monday through 12:00 p.m. Friday (Eastern Time). To request access to the external training site, send an e-mail with your full name, e-mail address, and company name to email@example.com. A new request must be submitted for each week the user wishes to practice in the training environment.
Instructor-led Training: AMS provides USDA approved vendors the opportunity to participate in LiveMeeting training sessions focusing on various topics, including: Submitting Offers, Advanced Shipping Notifications, Invoices and brief overview of the Corporate Vendor Administrator duties. Review AMS Commodity Procurement Notices to the Trade for more information on upcoming training, or contact the AMS WBSCM Help Desk WBSCMAMSHelpdesk@ams.usda.gov.
- Vendor Registration Form
- Checklist for Vendors (pdf)
- Corporate Vendor Administrator Roles and Responsibilities (pdf)
- Create Domestic Bid Response Simulation (pdf)
- The Process Vendor Flow (pdf)
- System - Accessing for the First Time (pdf)
- System – Add Portal Favorites (pdf)
- System – WBSCM Browser Settings (pdf)
- How to Submit an Electronic Invoice (eINV)
- Re-Submitting Rejected Electronic Invoice (eINV)
- Video: How to Modify a Goods Receipt and Submit an Electronic Invoice
Pre-Award Processes: Submitting Offers
- Export-Import Procedures (PDF)
- Submitting an Offer on IFB Solicitations (PDF)
- Offshore Bidding Job Aid (PDF)
- Submitting an Offer on Long-Term/RFP Solicitations (PDF)
- Submitting an 8(a) Offer (PDF)
- Bidding for Florida Pilot Vendors (PDF)