AMS issues solicitations on an ongoing basis for over 200 different USDA Foods. Approved USDA Vendors are invited to submit offers via the Web-Based Supply Chain Management System (WBSCM). Choose from the list below to view current solicitations and contract award documents for different products or search by solicitation number. Solicitations issued under the Trade Mitigation and Section 32 Purchase Programs are indicated as such in the Material Description section.
NOTE: AMS commodity purchases of the products below are for domestic food distribution programs. For information about USDA’s international purchases for overseas food distribution, visit the International Commodity Procurement website.
- Dairy Products
- Egg Products
- Fish & Seafood
- Grain & Oilseed Products
- AMS CPP DCPD DGO Procurement Schedule for October 2019 to September 2020 (Schedule) (pdf)
- AMS CPP Procurement Schedule for January 2020 to June 2021 (Schedule) (xlsx)
- SY 18-19 Purchase Schedule Livestock, Poultry and Fish (xls)
- July 2017 – June 2018 Fruits, Vegetables, Poultry, Eggs, Red Meat & Fish (xls)
- July 2018 – June 2019 Fruits, Tree Nuts & Vegetables (xls)
The Master Solicitations for Commodity Procurements detail the federal regulatory clauses and provisions and USDA and AMS policies applicable to AMS procurement activities. These documents serve as the foundation for contracts awarded by AMS and are incorporated by reference into each individual solicitation.
Archived Master Solicitations: For purchases on or before December 31, 2016.
- AMS Master Solicitation for Commodity Procurements, effective October 1, 2019 (pdf)
- AMS Master Solicitation for Commodity Procurements, effective August 2, 2019 (pdf)
- AMS Master Solicitation for Commodity Procurements, effective March 25, 2019 (pdf)
- AMS Master Solicitation for Commodity Procurements, effective April 12, 2017 (pdf)
- AMS Master Solicitation for Commodity Procurements, effective January 1, 2017 (pdf)
- Master Solicitation for Fruits, Vegetables, Poultry, Eggs, Red Meat and Fish (pdf)
- Master Solicitation for Dairy Products, Bakery Products, Pasta, Grains, Cereals, and Peanut and Vegetable Oil Products (pdf)