USDA Market News provides price, volume, and other related information for commodities and products that have been grown, processed and certified to USDA’s National Organic Program standards.
- Market Overview
- Retail Overview
- Fluid Overview
- Biweekly Dairy Organic Report (pdf)
- Direct to Consumer Organic Dairy Products Prices
Livestock, Poultry, and Grain
- National Organic Grain and Feedstuffs Bi-Weekly Report (pdf)
- Midwest Regional Organic Grain and Feedstuffs Report (bi-weekly) (pdf)
- Organic Poultry and Eggs
- Weekly Feed and Seed Summary (pdf)
- National Retail Report – Local and Organic
- Retail Summarized Dataset
- National Retail Report – Conventional vs Organic
Use the AMS Market News Portal to run custom Organic price reports for Specialty Crop products, as well as advertised Organic Retail prices for Chicken, Dairy, Eggs, and Specialty Crops. For more information on Organic agriculture please visit www.usda.gov/organic.