USDA’s Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) offers rewarding opportunities to talented individuals seeking exciting and challenging careers. AMS employs a diverse group of 4,000 professionals across the country who apply their knowledge and skills to create domestic and international marketing opportunities for U.S. producers of food, fiber and specialty crops, helping ensure the quality and availability of wholesome food and a wide range of goods.
Learn more about a career with Team AMS!
- Opportunities for Students and Recent Graduates
- Veterans Employment Programs
- Disability Employment Programs
- Resources for Employees at AMS
- Benefits Eligibility Chart (pdf)
- New Employee Benefits Overview (pdf)
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program