The Regional Food System Partnerships (RFSP) program supports partnerships that connect public and private resources to plan and develop local or regional food systems. Effort is focused on building and strengthening local or regional food economy viability and resilience by alleviating unnecessary administrative and technical barriers for participating partners.
AMS is soliciting applications from eligible partnerships, which include at least one eligible entity and at least one eligible partner.
Eligible entities include:
- Producer networks or associations.
- Farmer or rancher cooperatives.
- Majority-controlled producer-based business ventures.
- Food councils.
- Local or tribal governments.
- Nonprofit corporations.
- Economic development corporations.
- Public benefit corporations.
- Community-supported agriculture networks or associations.
- Regional farmers' market authorities.
Eligible partners include:
- State agencies or regional authorities.
- Philanthropic organizations.
- Private corporations.
- Institutions of higher education.
- Commercial, Federal, or Farm Credit System lending institutions.
The 2020 RFSP grant application period is now closed. We anticipate 2021 application period to open in early Spring.
Applications received after the due date will be subject to the AMS' - Policy on Late Applications (pdf).
Apply for RFSP
- COVID-19 Resources for Grants
- How to Administer the Award
- Become an Application Reviewer
- Contact Us
- AMS will be hosting webinars for applicants. For dates and registration instructions, visit our webinars page.