The Mexico Transport Cost Indicator Report is a quarterly publication that provides a snapshot of the agricultural transportation traffic between the U.S. and Mexico. It includes information about grain, soybeans, livestock, fruit, vegetables, and container shipments.
- Latest Issue: March 2023 (pdf)
- Mexico Dashboards, Reports, Visualizations, and Datasets on AgTransport
- 04-11: U.S. Grain & Soybean Exports to Mexico – A Modal Share Transportation Analysis, 2007-2010 (pdf)
- 01-10: U.S. Grain & Soybean Exports to Mexico – A Modal Share Transportation Analysis, 2007-2008 (pdf)
- Surajudeen Olowolayemo 202-720-0119