U.S. agricultural producers rely on a transportation network that is reliable, efficient, and safe. The weekly Grain Transportation Report (GTR) provides the latest insights about market developments that affect grain shippers that use trucks, railcars, barges, and ocean vessels to ship their products to market. The quarterly Grain Truck Advisory (GTOR) contains information about truck and ocean rates for grain movements. The annual Modal Share Analysis report examines trends in the type of transportation used to move grains grown for the food and feed industry.
- Grain Transportation Report
- Grain Truck and Ocean Advisory Report
- Transportation of U.S. Grains: A Modal Share Analysis
- Wheat Transportation Profile (pdf)
- Soybean Transportation Profile (pdf)
- Corn Transportation Profile (pdf)
- Analysis of Grain Basis Behavior during Transportation Disruptions (Summary) (pdf)