Many agricultural products require special handling and services during transit. The weekly Ocean Shipping Container Availability Report (OSCAR) provides a snapshot of container availability at 18 select intermodal locations around the United States. The Agricultural Refrigerated Truck Quarterly Report (AgRTQ) provides a view of U.S. regional refrigerated truckload movements, in terms of volume and rates, to gauge the market trends in truck transportation of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Marketing U.S. Grain and Oilseeds by Container (Summary) (pdf)
- Profiles of Top U.S. Agricultural Ports
- Agricultural Refrigerated Truck Quarterly Report (AgRTQ)
- Impacts of Transportation Infrastructure on the U.S. Cotton Industry (pdf)
- Ethanol Transportation Backgrounder (pdf)
- A Reliable Waterway System Is Important to Agriculture
- Networking Across the Supply Chain: Transportation Innovations in Local and Regional Food Systems (pdf)