Dairy Programs’ vision is to be efficient, effective, and innovative in program service delivery in the continually changing industry and government environments and to provide excellence in customer service and industry relations with highly skilled and motivated employees.
- Administer Federal Milk Marketing Orders. Visit our FMMO CA page for details about the proposed order for CA.
- Help the industry to market U.S. dairy products worldwide by providing international programs and services, including export certification services.
- Provide buyers and sellers with an impartial evaluation of product quality so businesses and consumers can buy with confidence through the Dairy Grading Program.
- Develop dairy grade standards used in the grading appraisal process.
- Provide timely and accurate market information on milk and dairy products through the dairy market news and mandatory dairy market reporting.
- Oversee the The Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Program and the Dairy Research and Promotion Program.
- Provides information to assist small businesses in the production and processing of milk and dairy products
USDA - AMS - Dairy Program
Stop 0225, Room 2968 – South
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-0225
Office of the Deputy Administrator
Roger Cryan, Director
Joe Gaynor, Chief Market News Branch
Lorie Warren, Chief, Market Information Branch
Butch Speth National Supervisor Dairy Market News (Madison)
Grading & Standardization Division
William Francis, Acting Director (effective May 2, 2016)
Terrance Jackson, Chief and Acting National Field Director, Grading Branch
Operations & Accountability Division
David Jamison, Director
Includes IT & eGov Team, Order Operations Branch, MA Personnel Staff, Business Services Staff
David Jamison, Acting Chief, Order Operations Branch
Order Formulation and Enforcement Division
Promotion, Research & Planning Division
Whitney Rick, Director
Includes: Promotion and Research, Strategic Planning & Communications Staff