Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) offers an abundance of resources for new and current employees.
Our leadership team wants you to have the tools, skills, leadership, and motivation to reach your full potential in support of our Agency's mission. We actively promote open and direct communication in AMS, and have many opportunities for employees to provide ongoing feedback. We hope that you will use these opportunities to help make AMS a better place to work.
Below are some helpful resources for employees at AMS:
- Benefits and Services
- New Employee Onboarding Passport (pdf)
- Student Intern Handbook (pdf)
- AMS Mentoring Site
- Veteran Resources
- Employee Training Opportunities
- New and Emerging Professionals AGNIS Site
- Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey Action Plan (pdf)
- Strategic Plan and Operating Plan
- Policies and Administrative Issuances
Program Area Resources