- Pork must be free of tetracycline group antibiotics. Companies must evaluate and select suppliers based on their ability to provide conforming product.
- Slaughter facilities must implement a tetracycline group antibiotics testing program.
- Facilities approved for export to the Russian Federation must implement a microbiological testing program for generic Salmonella, Listeria monocytogenes, and total plate count testing.
- Eligible Plants List, Pork – Russian Federation
- Pork to the Russian Federation Guidance Document #GU0032AFA (pdf)
- QAD 1030V Procedure (pdf)
The PQA Plus Pork EV Program provides verification for establishments that wish to supply pork and pork products to countries that require verification that the meat is derived from animals that were raised under the requirements of the PQA Plus Program. The countries that require verification under the PQA Plus Pork EV Program include: Argentina, Barbados, Chile, and Peru.