View the hearing or, you may listen only, via cellular phone or landline:
To view the webinar: https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1604805748
Or One tap mobile : +16468287666,,1604805748#
Or Telephone: +1 669 254 5252 Enter Webinar ID: 160 480 5748
To turn on automatic closed captioning, click the button at the bottom right of your Zoom screen: Request Captions (CC logo).
If you have any technical difficulties, please email FMMOHearing@usda.gov.
Notice to Trade – Published July 24, 2023
- FMMO 2023 Pricing Formula Hearing Proposed Regulatory Text Changes – Clean Version (pdf)
- FMMO 2023 Pricing Formula Hearing Proposed Regulatory Text Changes – Marked Up Version (pdf)
Hearing and Exhibit Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Webinar – How to prepare to participate in the hearing?
- Hearing and Exhibit Guidelines (pdf)
- Advanced Exhibit Submission and Hearing Schedules (pdf)
- Example – How to format your exhibit? (pdf)
- Best Practices – How to make your exhibit 508 compliant? (pdf)
- The hearing will convene at 9:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, August 23, 2023, at the 502 East Event Centre, 502 East Carmel Drive, Carmel, Indiana, 46032.
- Advanced Exhibit Submission Schedule – for proponent testimony
- Milk Composition – due Monday, August 21st, by 8am Eastern
- Surveyed Commodity Products – due Wednesday, August 23rd, by 8am Eastern
- Class III and IV Formula Factors – due Wednesday, August 30th, by 8am Eastern
- Base Class I Skim Milk Price – due Friday, September 8th, by 8:00am Eastern
- Class I and Class II Differentials – due Saturday, September 16th, by 11:59pm Eastern
- All exhibits should be submitted to FMMOHearing@usda.gov
Dairy Farmer Testimony Information
- Virtual Producer Testimony Guidelines (pdf)
- Can be in-person any time during the hearing, or virtually on Fridays.
- Dairy Producer Testimony will be heard on the following Fridays during the Hearing from 12-3pm EST: September 1, September 8, September 15, and September 29, 2023. Beginning at 12:00pm ET, dairy farmers may testify virtually in 15-minute time slots. Additional time may be available upon request.
- There will be 10 slots for virtual testimony each Friday.
- To testify virtually, dairy farmers must pre-register. Registration for Friday time slots will be available starting Monday of the same week on this page, with the exception of the week of September 4th. Due to the Federal holiday, the time slot for testifying on September 8, 2023, will be posted on Tuesday, September 5th at 12pm ET.
- To submit exhibits into the record, exhibits must be sent to FMMOHearing@usda.gov by 8:00am ET on the day of scheduled testimony.