The Livestock Feeding Claims Audit Program sets the requirements U.S. companies must meet so that the Quality Assessment Division can verify their livestock feeding claims. The claims may be those of the individual company, or as prescribed by another party. As an alternative, the claims may be verified through a USDA Process Verified Program.
Meat and meat products derived from cattle that meet the European Union High Quality Beef feeding claim are eligible for certification by FSIS for export to the European Union as High Quality Beef.
The approved Programs listed on the Business Listing below have been found in conformance with the requirements of Livestock Feeding Claims Audit Program. These suppliers have been audited and approved by AMS.
- QAD 1000: QSVP General Policies and Procedures (pdf)
- QAD 1040: Livestock Feeding Claims Audit Program (pdf)
- QAD 1040: Verification for the EU High Quality Beef Quota (pdf)
- QAD 1040A: AMS Declaration of Carcass Evaluation (docx)
- Grain Fed Diet Clarification (pdf)