When can I submit an application?
The 2023 SCMP grant application period is open. Applications for Multi-State Partners to Participating States are due December 22, 2023, and for Participating States to AMS on January, 31, 2024. Applications received after the due date will be subject to the AMS’ Late Applications, Denials and/or Appeal Procedures.
What are the application requirements?
You can find the requirements for preparing an application in the most recent Request for Applications.
What are the required forms?
Each application must include the following forms:
- SF-424 Forms (Forms SF-424 can be found with the www.grants.gov website application submission.)
- Project Abstract Summary
- Project Narrative Form
- Partner Organization Letter Template (docx)
If applicable, application packages are required to include the following documents:
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement - SCMP has a statutory indirect cost cap of 8 percent. Negotiated indirect cost rates that exceed 8 percent will not be accepted.
How do I apply for a grant?
You need to complete the following steps to apply for a grant:
- Register with System for Award Management (SAM.gov) You must have an active SAM.gov account in order to apply. Registering in SAM is free, but it can take time so be sure to get registered right away. If you are already registered with SAM, you do not need to do it again. You must ensure your registration remains active.
- Register and Submit through Grants.gov (www.grants.gov) You must create a Grants.gov account. You will need a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) number to register. Once roles have been assigned and authorized, the Authorized Organization Representative (AOR) will be able to submit the application.
Grants.gov offers applicant trainings and resources and offers support when submitting an application. If you need Grants.gov support, contact the Grants.gov Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their Support page.
What are other resources I should consider?
AMS will be hosting a webinar for applicants. The webinar will be recorded.