The ATLAS system went live on May 6, 2021, and will eventually replace the current electronic trade certification system (eTDE). Current eDOCS/eTDE users can access the ATLAS system using their current eAuthentication account. If users need an eAuthentication account, follow this link to establish an USDA Level 2 eAuthentication account.
Exporters must update their business information in the ATLAS system and may begin requesting current export certificates for the European Union, Great Britain, Northern Ireland, South Korea, and Brazil.
ATLAS Training Videos
- Webinar April 29, 2021 and repeated on May 2, 2021 | Transcript (txt)
- User Registration | Transcript (txt)
- Broker Registration | Transcript (txt)
- Admin Management | Transcript (txt)
- Shipping Groups | Transcript (txt)
- Invoices | Transcript (txt)
View more information about our Dairy Export Services