When can I submit an application?
The deadline for submitting applications for the 2021 Request for Applications is Monday, May 24, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
What are the application requirements?
You can find the requirements for submitting an application in the most recently published Request for Applications.
What are the required forms?
Each application must include the following forms:
- Narrative Form
- Verification of Matching Funds Template (docx)
- Forms SF-424 can be found with the www.grants.gov website application submission.
- Partner Organization Letter Template (docx)
If applicable, application packages are required to include the following documents:
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement
Is there anything else I need to apply?
You need to complete the following steps to apply for a grant:
- Apply for a DUNS number
- Register with System for Award Management (SAM.gov)
- Register with www.grants.gov
Please visit www.grants.gov for additional tools, tips and training on how to apply for a grant.
Are there any resources that can help me write an application?
AMS will be hosting a webinar for applicants. Information will be posted on this page as soon as it is available. The webinar will be recorded.