For information on registering a hemp testing laboratory with the Drug Enforcement Administration please visit the DEA Division Control Division website.
Laboratories will use the Hemp eManagement Platform (HeMP) to submit hemp test results. To use HeMP, laboratories will need to have a HeMP account. If you have not created an account yet, please view the instructions to create or access a HeMP account.
- Hemp Testing Enforcement Discretion
- Lab Registration and Disposal Enforcement Discretion (February 27, 2020)
- Guidelines for Testing
- Video - How to Submit a Single Testing Lab Result (AMS-22)
- Video - How to Use Bulk Upload
- Bulk Upload Template (csv)
- Bulk Upload Instructions (pdf)
- Testing Lab HeMP User Guide (pdf)