Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC) enters into storage agreements with private individuals and companies to allow warehouse operators to store commodities owned by CCC or pledged as security to CCC for marketing assistance loans. Warehouse operators that enter into these agreements must meet standards established by USDA, agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the agreement, and pay any associated user fees.
- Uniform Grain and Rice Storage Agreement
- Cotton Storage Agreement
- Processed Commodities Storage Agreement
- Peanut Storage Agreement
- Sugar Storage Agreement
Regulations and Guidelines
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 7 - Agriculture, Part 1421-Grains and Similarly Handled Commodities-Marketing Assistance Loans.
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 7 - Agriculture, Part 1423-Commodity Credit Corporation Approved Warehouses.
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 7 - Agriculture, Part 1427-Cotton (Subpart E-Standards for Approval of Warehouses for Cotton and Cotton Linters)
List of Approved Warehouses
When a warehouse is approved, CCC adds the warehouse to a List of Approved Warehouses which is provided to local FSA offices. Producers must store commodities in warehouses on this listing to obtain warehouse-stored marketing assistance loans.
- CCC Policy on Making Payments and Interest on Delayed Payments
- Cotton Open Yard Storage Report (pdf)
- Current Cotton Flow Summary by Region (xlsx)
- Current Cotton Flow Summary for all of U.S. (xlsx)
- Weekly BMAS Summary Report (xlsx)
- Cotton Online Processing System COPS
- Securely submit your financial statements to WCMD using Box
License & Storage Contract Branch
Warehouse & Commodity Management Division
Mail Stop 8748, P.O. Box 419205
Kansas City, MO 64141-6205
Mail Stop 8748
2312 East Bannister Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64131-3011