For consideration to store Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC) owned or loan peanuts, warehouse operators must submit an application (pdf) to the Storage Contract Branch, Kansas City Commodity Office.
- CCC-22 - Peanut Storage Agreement (pdf) - This Agreement defines terms between the warehouse operator storing and handling of CCC-owned peanuts or peanuts pledged as collateral for a CCC marketing assistance loan.
- CCC-22-1 - Application for Approval of Warehouse for Peanut Storage Agreement (PSA) (pdf) - Use this form when applying for a PSA to store CCC-owned and loan peanuts.
- CCC-22-1A - Supplement to Form CCC-22-1 Application for Approval of Warehouse Peanut Storage Agreement (PSA) (pdf) - Use this form when applying for a PSA to store CCC interest peanuts or when requesting a change in a warehouse section.
- CCC-22-2 - Schedule of Rates for Peanuts (pdf) - Use this form to provide storage and handling rates to the CCC for warehouses covered under the PSA.
- KC-386 - Power of Attorney (pdf) | KC-386 Instructions (pdf) - Furnishing this information is optional and it will be used to complete the terms of a contract between the warehouse operator and CCC.
- KC-1230 - Agent Agreement (pdf) | KC-1230 Instructions (pdf) - Furnishing this information is optional and it will be used to complete the terms of a contract between the warehouse operator and CCC.
- KC-1233-A - Instruction Slip Concerning Signatures (pdf) - This form explains who is authorized to sign contractual documents for the company.
- KC-1622 - Signature Authority (pdf) | KC-1622 - Instructions (pdf) - Used to determine if the person signing contractual documents has the authority to represent the company.
- SF-LLL - Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (pdf) - This form is used by Warehouse operators to disclose lobbying activities pursuant to 31 U.S.C. 1352.
- SF-3881 - ACH Vendor/Miscellaneous Payment Enrollment Form (pdf) - This form is used to obtain banking information to process Disbursements by ACH/EFT.
- WA51-2 - Financial Statement Supplement Form (pdf) - This form is used to determine warehouseman eligibility or continued eligibility for a CCC storage agreement.
- CCC-34 - Successor's Agreement (pdf)- This form is used to succeed ownership of the warehousing business to another warehouse operator, with agreement of the CCC.
- CCC-34-1 - Transfer of Rights and Interest (pdf) - This form is used to transfer all rights and interest in ownership from one warehousing company to another, with agreement of the CCC.