Exported goods eligible to obtain AMS Dairy Sanitary Certificates must be manufactured in eligible plants on the following Federal Government lists.
- Interstate Milk Shippers (IMS) list, maintained by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- FDA maintained European Union (EU) Dairy Plant Reference list (pdf)
- Dairy Plants Surveyed and Approved for USDA Grading Service, maintained by the Dairy Grading Branch
If a dairy manufacturing plant is not on any of the above lists contact Dairy NFO at DairyNFO@ams.usda.gov.
- Turkey Health Certificate Instructions (pdf)
- Turkey Health Certification Program Document (pdf)
- Derogation – Overview of USDA online Procedures (pdf)
Electronic Trade Document Exchange (eTDE) System Information