In order to apply for a Dairy Export Certificate, you must become an Electronic Trade Document Exchange (eTDE) registered user. After your account is created you may begin to apply for certificates through the Electronic Documents System (eDocs).
What steps must I complete?
- You must complete the following steps before you can apply for a Dairy Export Certificate:
- Register in the eTDE System - Users located in the US need a Level 2 account, while users outside of the US need a Level 1 account.
- Go to the nearest USDA Local Registration Authority - to be identify-proofed by presenting authoritative identification documents.
- Contact AMS at DairyExportsQuestions@ams.usda.gov to schedule training. Please note: You must complete the training before access to eDoc is granted.
- Apply for a certificate through eDocs.
Is there anything else I need to apply?
To apply for Dairy Grading Services, you also need to setup an account with the Dairy Grading Branch. Complete the Request of Applicant Number Form (DA-228)
Submit the complete form to the Dairy Grading Program:
Or by mail:
USDA, AMS, Dairy
2150 Western Court, Suite 100
Lisle, IL 60532
What are the service fees?
|Amendment to Original Certificate||$82.00|
|Certified Certificate Copy||$41.00|
|Scanned .pdf Certificate (sent via e-mail)||$41.00|
|Fax copy of Certificate (not certified)||$4.00|
|Typing fee for Faxed requests||$82.00|