When can I submit an application?
The 2023 OMDG grant application period is closed. Applications received after the due date will be subject to the AMS’ Late Applications, Denials and/or Appeal Procedures.
What are the application requirements?
You can find the requirements for applying in the most recent published Request for Applications.
What are the required forms?
- 2023 OMGD Project Narrative (docx)
- 2023 OMGD Simplified Project narrative (docx) (for Equipment only grants)
- Verification of Matching Funds Template (docx)
- Forms SF-424 can be found with the www.grants.gov website application submission.
- Partner/Support Organization Letter Template (docx)
If applicable, application packages are required to include the following documents:
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement
How do I apply for a grant?
- Register with System for Award Management (SAM.gov) You must have an active SAM.gov account in order to apply. Registering in SAM is free, but it can take time so be sure to get registered right away. If you are already registered with SAM, you do not need to do it again. You must ensure your registration remains active.
- Register and Submit through Grants.gov (www.grants.gov) You must create a Grants.gov account. You will need a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) number to register. Once roles have been assigned and authorized, the Authorized Organization Representative (AOR) will be able to submit the application.
Grants.gov offers applicant trainings and resources and offers support when submitting an application. If you need Grants.gov support, contact the Grants.gov Support Center at email@example.com or visit their Support page.
What are other resources I should consider?
- OMDG FAQ (pdf)
- Grant training resources
- AMS will be hosting webinars for applicants. For dates and registration instructions, visit our webinars page.
- OMDG Specific Terms and Conditions (pdf)
- AMS is offering office hours to answer questions from applicants. To register visit, Register for Office Hours.