When can I submit an application?
The 2019 FMPP Grant application period is now closed. The deadline for submitting applications electronically through Grants.gov was Tuesday, June 18 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Applications received after the due date will be subject to the AMS' - Policy on Late Applications (pdf).
What are the application requirements?
You can find the requirements for submitting an application in the most recently published Request for Applications.
What are the required forms?
Each application must include the following forms:
- FMLFPP Narrative Form (doc)
- Verification of Matching Funds Template (docx)
- Forms SF-424 and SF-424B can be found with the www.grants.gov website application submission.
- Partner Organization Letter Template (docx)
If applicable, application packages are required to include the following documents:
- Forms AD-3030 and AD-3031 can be found with the www.grants.gov website application submission
- Evidence of Critical Resources and Infrastructure Letter Template (docx)
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement
Is there anything else I need to apply?
You need to complete the following steps to apply for a grant:
- Apply for a DUNS number
- Register with System for Award Management (SAM.gov)
- Register with www.grants.gov
To find more information on how to apply for a grant through www.grants.gov go to the Applicants tab located on top of the navigation bar for additional tools, tips and training.
Are there any resources that can help me write an application?
AMS will host two webinars for FMPP applicants
- Grants.gov Applicant Overview Webinar: May 21, 2019 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
- FMLFPP Overview Webinar: May 22, 2019 at 2:00pm Eastern Time