When requesting QSVP services for the first time using the LP Form 109, the client must:
- Enter applicant information including name, billing address, physical address, tax id number, telephone number, fax number, and email address;
- Identify the type of Quality Assessment Division Service requested;
- Enter the FSIS establishment number if applicable;
- Identify the type of operations conducted;
- Identify the legal status of the operation;
- Identify the financial interest of the applicant;
- Agree by checkmark to the 4 requirements stated on the right;
- Sign and date the Form.
The completed LP Form 109 must be sent to the Quality Assessment Division along with the cover letter requesting service and a complete copy of the client's program documentation. These documents can be sent via email to QAD.BusinessOps@usda.gov or to the address below.
If any information on the original LP Form 109 changes, then the client must submit a revised, updated LP Form 109. For information on our General Policies and Procedures please review the QAD 1000 document (pdf)
USDA, AMS, LP, QAD
Business Operations Branch
10809 Executive Center Drive
Little Rock, AR 72211
Phone: (501) 312-2962