When can I submit an application?
The 2019 Grant application period is now open. Applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. EST on June 18, 2019. Applications will only be accepted through Grants.gov. Applications submitted after the due date will be subject to the AMS’- Policy on Late Applications (pdf)
What are the application requirements?
You can find the requirements for submitting an application in the most recently published Request for Applications.
What are the required forms?
Each application must include the following forms:
- FMLFPP Narrative Form (docx)
- Forms SF-424 and SF-424B can be found with the www.grants.gov website application submission.
- Partner Organization Letter Template (docx)
- Verification of Matching Funds Letter Template (docx)
If applicable, application packages are required to include the following documents:
- Forms AD-3030 and AD-3031 can be found with the www.grants.gov website application submission.
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement
Is there anything else I need to apply?
You need to complete the following steps to apply for a grant:
- Apply for a DUNS number
- Register with System for Award Management (SAM.gov)
- Register with www.grants.gov
Please visit www.grants.gov for additional tools, tips and training on how to apply for a grant.
Are there any resources that can help me write an application?
AMS will host two webinars for FMPP applicants
- Grants.gov Applicant Overview Webinar: May 21, 2019 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
- FMLFPP Overview Webinar: May 22, 2019 at 2:00pm Eastern Time