When can I submit an application?
The 2020 LFPP Grant application period is closed. We anticipate 2021 application period to open in early Spring. Applications received after the due date will be subject to the AMS' - Policy on Late Applications (pdf).
What are the application requirements?
You can find the requirements for submitting an application in the most recently published Request for Applications.
What are the required forms?
Each application must include the following forms:
- FMLFPP Narrative Form (docx)
- Forms SF-424 can be found with the www.grants.gov website application submission.
- Partner Organization Letter Template (docx)
- Verification of Matching Funds Letter Template (docx)
If applicable, application packages are required to include the following documents:
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement
Is there anything else I need to apply?
You need to complete the following steps to apply for a grant:
- Apply for a DUNS number
- Register with System for Award Management (SAM.gov)
- Register with www.grants.gov
Please visit www.grants.gov for additional tools, tips and training on how to apply for a grant.
Are there any resources that can help me write an application?
AMS will be hosting a webinar for applicants. Information will be posted on this page as soon as it is available. The webinar will be recorded.