When can I submit an application?
The 2023 FMPP/LFPP grant application period closed on May 2, 2023. Applications received after the due date will be subject to the AMS' - Policy on Late Applications (pdf).
What are the application requirements?
You can find the requirements for applying in the most recently published Request for Applications.
What are the required forms?
Each application must include the following forms:
- FMLFPP Narrative Form (docx)
- FMLFPP Turnkey Narrative Form (docx)
- FMLFPP Project Narrative Guide (pdf)
- Forms SF-424 can be found with the www.grants.gov website application submission.
- Partner Organization Letter Template (docx)
- Verification of Matching Funds Letter Template (docx)
If applicable, application packages are required to include the following documents:
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement
Is there anything else I need to apply?
You need to complete the following steps to apply for a grant:
- Register with System for Award Management (SAM.gov) You must have an active SAM.gov account in order to apply. Registering in SAM is free, but it can take time so be sure to get register right away. If you are already registered with SAM, you do not need to do it again. You must ensure your registration remains active.
- Register with www.grants.gov You must create a Grants.gov account. You must know your Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) number to register. Once roles have been assigned and authorized, the Authorized Organization Representative (AOR) will be able to submit the application.
Please visit www.grants.gov for additional tools, tips and training on how to apply for a grant.
Are there any resources that can help me write an application?
- AMS hosted webinars for applicants. To access the recordings, visit our webinars page.