When can I submit an application?
The funding opportunity for the FY 2022 USDA AMS Farm and Food Workers Relief Grant Program is now closed. Upon completion of the review process, AMS will notify applicants of the status of their funding request. USDA expects that awardees will be announced and posted on this webpage in summer 2022.
What resources are there for assistance in applying?
USDA AMS has partnered with two organizations, UFW Foundation and Corazón Latino, to provide applicants with technical assistance support as they prepare applications.
- If you are designing a program focused on serving eligible farm workers and need support, please visit the UFW Foundation program page or contact them at FFWRGrantsTA@ufwfoundation.org.
- If you are designing a program focused on serving eligible meatpackers and/or grocery store workers and need support, please visit the Corazon Latino program page or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the application requirements?
You can find the requirements for submitting an application in the most recently published Request for Applications.
What are the required forms?
Each application must include the following forms:
- FFWR Narrative Form (docx)
- Forms SF-424 can be found with the www.grants.gov website application submission.
- Partner Organization Letter Template (docx)
If applicable, application packages are required to include the following documents:
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement
Is there anything else I need to apply?
You need to complete the following steps to apply for a grant:
To find more information on how to apply for a grant through www.grants.gov go to the Applicants tab located on top of the navigation bar for additional tools, tips and training.