When can I submit an application?
The 2022 ACER grant application period is now closed.
What are the application requirements?
You can find the requirements for preparing an application in the most recent Request for Applications.
What are the required forms?
Each application must include the following forms:
- Forms SF-424 can be found with the www.grants.gov website application submission.
- Partner Organization Letter Template (docx)
- Grant Performance Measures (pdf)
- Project Narrative Form and Instructions Template (pdf)
If applicable, application packages are required to include the following documents:
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement
Is there anything else I need to apply?
You need to complete the following steps to apply for a grant:
Please visit www.grants.gov for additional tools, tips and training on how to apply for a grant.
Are there any resources that can help me write an application?
AMS will be hosting a webinar for applicants. Information will be posted on this page as soon as it is available. The webinar will be recorded.