UPDATE: With input from the National Organic Standards Board and the organic community, we have modified the NOSB Fall 2020 Meeting to be held live online, instead of in-person. This allows the Board to move forward with deliberations as scheduled in an open and public setting, without the need for travel.
NOSB Fall Meeting 2020 dates:
- Public Comment Webinar Day 1: Tuesday, October 20 from Noon - 5:00 pm Eastern
- Public Comment Webinar Day 2: Thursday, October 22 from Noon - 5:00 pm Eastern
- NOSB Public Meeting Day 1: Wednesday, October 28: from Noon - 5:00 pm Eastern
- NOSB Public Meeting Day 2: Thursday, October 29 from Noon - 5:00 pm Eastern
- NOSB Public Meeting Day 3: Friday, October 30 from Noon - 5:00 pm Eastern
- Panel Discussion on Sanitizers: Nov 12, 2020 03:00 PM - 5:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
The National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) typically meets twice per year in various locations around the United States. During meetings, the NOSB listens to public comments, discusses agenda items, and then votes on recommendations to the Secretary in a public forum. Detailed meeting information, including agendas, locations, proposals, and how to make public comments, will be posted below as it becomes available. For information on previous meetings, visit the NOSB meetings page.
The meetings are free and open to the public, and registration is not required.
- Meeting Agenda (pdf)
- Meeting Materials (All Proposals and Discussion Documents) (pdf)
- Subcommittee Proposals (Individual proposals)
- Federal Register Notice of Meeting
How to Participate
The comment docket for the meeting is now closed. You can read the comments that were submitted to the Board here Regulations.gov.
To hear oral comments presented to the Board live, register at Zoom.
Questions? Email Michelle Arsenault, NOSB Advisory Committee Specialist or call 202-720-0081.