Warehouse operators for PCSA's are encouraged to review the regulations and guidelines detailed in the KC-371: Guide for Completing Processed Commodities Storage Agreement Documents (pdf) prior to submitting their agreement documents.
- CCC-29 - Processed Commodities Storage Agreement (PCSA) (pdf) - The processed commodity storage agreement is between CCC and the warehouse operator. This agreement outlines provisions relative to processed commodity warehouse storage.
- CCC-29-1 - Schedule of Warehouses (pdf) - Use this form to list warehouses covered under the PCSA.
- CCC-29-2 - Schedule of Rates (pdf) - Use this form to provide storage and handling rates to the CCC for warehouses covered under the PCSA.
- KC-386 - Power of Attorney (pdf) | KC-386 Instructions (pdf) - Furnishing this information is optional and it will be used to complete the terms of a contract between the warehouse operator and CCC.
- KC-1230 - Agent Agreement (pdf) | KC-1230 Instructions (pdf)- Furnishing this information is optional and it will be used to complete the terms of a contract between the warehouse operator and CCC.
- KC-1233-A - Instruction Slip Concerning Signatures (pdf) - This form explains who is authorized to sign contractual documents for the company.
- KC-1622 - Signature Authority (pdf) | KC-1622 - Instructions (pdf) - Used to determine if the person signing contractual documents has the authority to represent the company.
- SF-LLL - Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (pdf) - This form is used by Warehouse operators to disclose lobbying activities pursuant to 31 U.S.C. 1352.
- SF-3881 - ACH Vendor/Miscellaneous Payment Enrollment Form (pdf) - This form is used to obtain banking information to process Disbursements by ACH/EFT.
- WA-51 - Financial Statement (pdf) - This form is used to determine warehouseman eligibility or continued eligibility for a CCC storage agreement.
- CCC-34 - Successor's Agreement (pdf)- This form is used to succeed ownership of the warehousing business to another warehouse operator, with agreement of the CCC.
- CCC-34-1 - Transfer of Rights and Interest (pdf) - This form is used to transfer all rights and interest in ownership from one warehousing company to another, with agreement of the CCC.
- KC-14 - Request for Tariff Information (pdf) | KC-14 Instructions (pdf) - Data is collected to identify if a company has a published tariff. Information is used to complete terms of an agreement between warehouse operator and CCC.
- KC-140 - Warehouse Operator's Report of Space Availability (pdf) | KC-140 - Instructions (pdf)- Information used by warehouse operators to identify storage space available for CCC use.
- CCC-560 - Application for Approval of Warehouse (pdf) - Use this form to apply for a processed commodities storage agreement to store CCC-owned butter, cheese, non-fat dry milk and other commodities.