USDA Regional Food Business Centers application period is closed and finalists have been selected.
Updated 5/3/2023 - USDA has conducted a competitive application process and selected 12 finalists to serve as leads of the Regional Food Business Centers. Information will be available and updated on this page as these cooperative agreements become finalized on a rolling basis throughout the summer. Please check back for any updates. View the press release.
When can I submit an application?
The USDA Regional Food Business Centers application period is closed. The deadline for submitting applications to AMS was January 6, 2023, at 11:59 pm EST. Applications received after the due date will be subject to the AMS' - Policy on Late Applications. Please refer to the AMS’ Late Applications, Denials and/or Appeal Procedures (pdf) for further information.
What are the application requirements?
You can find the requirements for submitting an application in the Request for Applications.
- 2022 USDA Regional Food Business Centers Request for Applications (RFA) (pdf)
- USDA Regional Food Business Centers FAQs
- Centros regionales de distribución de productos alimentarios del USDA (pdf)
- Preguntas frecuentes de los Centros regionales de distribución de productos alimentarios del USDA
- USDA Cov Chaw Lag Luam Khoom Noj Hauv Cheeb Tsam (pdf)
- USDA Cov Chaw Lag Luam Khoom Noj Hauv Cheeb Tsam Cov Lus Nug Uas Nquag Nug
- Applications must be submitted on grants.gov
What are the required forms?
Each application must include the following forms:
- Project Abstract Summary - found on grants.gov
- USDA Regional Food Business Centers Narrative Form (doc)
- USDA Regional Food Business Centers Project Narrative Guide (pdf) – This document provides guidance for how to complete the Narrative Form.
- Key Partner Budget Form (docx)
- Forms SF-424 can be found with the www.grants.gov website application submission.
- Partner Organization Letter Template (docx)
- Accounting System Financial Capability Questionnaire (docx)
- Collaborators’ Letters of Support (docx)
If applicable, application packages are required to include the following documents:
- Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement