PACA Informal Complaint Form

Informal complaint - if your firm is involved in a dispute, you can file at an informal reparation complaint with any PACA Branch regional office. The complaint must be in writing, accompanied by the current $100 filing fee before a reparation complaint case can be opened.

View the informal complaint form (pdf)