PACA License Application

In general, any person who buys or sells more than 2,000 pounds of fresh or frozen fruits and vegetables in any given day is required to be licensed under the PACA. Wholesalers, processors, truckers, grocery wholesalers, and foodservice firms fit into this category.  For more information about PACA licensing, visit the PACA Apply for a License page on our website.

View the PACA Apply for a License form (pdf)