CN-100 Attachment C - Producer Request for Referendum (Return to DC)

Cotton producers can request a continuance referendum in person at the county Farm Service Agency office or by mailing the form to AMS. Importers may request by submitting a CN-100 along with a copy of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection form 7501. Requests, along with applicable supporting documentation, may be mailed to AMS at the address noted in the forms.

View the Producer Request Form – CN-100 (Mail to DC) (pdf)