USDA is hosting this listening session to gather input on the Organic Transition Initiative, Pinpointed Organic Market Development grant program. During the session, we will invite input from stakeholders about innovative ways in which organic infrastructure investments could support increased access to processing, storage, distribution, and consumer markets. This program will develop new and expanded markets for targeted domestic organic products by providing more resources and market certainty for producers and processors transitioning to organic or initiating new organic production and processing capacity.
Online Meeting Details
- Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- Time: 3:00–4:00 pm Eastern
- Zoom registration link
- After you register, you will receive a meeting link with options to join the listening session
- Written comments and questions will also be accepted through November 30, 2022, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- During the session, participants will be able to type in chat comments to provide feedback on USDA’s presentation and questions.
- A summary of the listening session typed chat and the slides will be posted on this webpage after the event.