Dairy Market News covers the supply, demand, and price situation every week on a regional, national, and international basis for milk, butter, cheese, and dry and fluid products.
- Individual Dairy Market News Commodity Reports
- CME Group - Cash Trading - DMN Reports
- Dairy Organic
- Dairy Retail
- Report List / Release Times
- Dairy Market News Weekly Printed Reports
- Dairy Market Statistics - Annual Summary
- Commodity Averages (weekly/monthly/annual)
- Dairy Graphs
- Market News Information by Phone (pdf)
- E-mail Delivery of MN reports
Margin Protection Program for Dairy (MPP-D)
USDA's Farm Service Agency (FSA) administers the new Margin Protection Program for Dairy, which offers dairy producers different levels of margin protection, and the Dairy Product Donation Program, which purchases dairy products for donation in times of exceptionally low operating margins. You can find information about both programs, including the prices and formulas used to calculate the milk-feed margin at FSA's MPP-D website.