This course will provide you with valuable information on your rights and responsibilities, and will help you operate within the requirements of the law. Once you have completed all ten training units, you’ll receive email notification that you have successfully completed the course. You can also have a copy of the notification sent to your employer.
We recommend that you repeat the course every 2 to 3 years to ensure that you stay up-to-date on changes to PACA and how they may affect your business dealings.
NOTE: All new users accessing the testing area are required to register with their email address and select a password. This will allow you to return to the tests to complete any unfinished sections.
Let’s Get Started:
- Unit 1: Trade Term Definitions
- Unit 2: Rights and Responsibilities
- Unit 3: Licensing
- Unit 4: Payment Requirements
- Unit 5: Resolving Commercial Disputes
- Unit 6: Record Keeping Requirements
- Unit 7: USDA Inspection Services
- Unit 8: How the PACA Trust Works
- Unit 9: Disciplinary Procedures and Consequences
- Unit 10: Misbranding and Misrepresentation