Agricultural Marketing Service
About AMS Newsroom Opportunity Online Forms Help Contact Us
Search AMS
   Browse by Subject
You are here: Home
How to File an Informal Reparation Complaint  
PACA can handle your claim if the dispute involves a contract for fresh or frozen fruits and vegetables. (See PACA Commodities List)


  • A written complaint detailing the circumstances of your claim or you can utilize the Sample Worksheet (PDF) as a guideline in preparing your claim;
  • Copies of documents that establish the amount of your claim and the terms of your contract, including, but not limited to, invoices, signed bills of lading, and/or accounts of sale; and
  • A $100 Informal Filing Fee payable by credit card or check.

If you have any questions regarding the Informal Complaint process, please do not hesitate to call our toll free number at 1-800-495-7222, Option 2, for further guidance. You can also access our Rules of Practice for an understanding of the Reparation Complaint process.

  Download Adobe Acrobat  
  Last Modified Date: 07/12/2010