Enforcing the Federal Seed Act and providing services to foster truthful seed marketing for the global community.
Our Pledge to You
- We maintain a well-trained and professional staff committed to being helpful, courteous, and responsive to our customers' needs.
- We will perform our services in an unbiased manner consistent with program objectives required by law.
- We have a policy of non-retaliation in enforcing the Federal Seed Act and providing other services to our customers.
- We provide high-quality, accurate service, in a cost-effective manner, within established time frames.
- We maintain effective communications with our customers. We consider our customers' comments and suggestions and use them to improve the quality of our services.
- We take all complaints seriously, and we work to resolve them promptly and efficiently.
- We welcome our customers' comments and suggestions and use them.
We Welcome your Comments
If you have any questions regarding our services or comments on our customer service standards please contact:
Seed Regulatory and Testing Division
801 Summit Crossing Place, Suite C
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054-2193
Phone: (704) 810-8871
Fax: (704) 852-4109(Regulatory)