This page is designed to help clients who wish to request services under the Quality Systems Verification Programs (QSVP).
Client responsibilities are outlined in GVD 1000 Procedure, Quality Systems Verification Programs General Policies and Procedures. Program requirements are outlined within individual Program Procedures.
Clients must submit an application for service which includes a completed LS Form 313 - Application for Service, a cover letter, and a complete copy of the client’s program documentation.
Clients requesting QSVP services for the first time must complete the LS Form 313. When completing the LS Form 313, the client must
- Enter applicant information including name, billing address, physical address, tax id number, telephone number, fax number, and email address;
- Identify the type of Grading and Verification Division Service requested;
- Enter the FSIS establishment number if applicable;
- Identify the type of operations conducted;
- Identify the legal status of the operation;
- Identify the financial interest of the applicant;
- Agree by checkmark to the 4 requirements stated on the right;
The completed LS Form 313 must be sent to the Grading and Verification Division along with the cover letter requesting service and the program documentation. These documents can be sent via email to ARCBranch@ams.usda.gov
or to the address below.
If any information on the original LS Form 313 changes, then the client must submit a revised, updated LS Form 313.
Grading and Verification Division
USDA, AMS, Livestock and Seed Program
13952 Denver West Parkway
Building 53, Suite 350
Lakewood, CO 80401