Complete all the information on the attached worksheet on a single sheet.
- All the information shall be provided on a single sheet in the format provided. Worksheets not properly completed will not be processed.
- The final product being exported must be manufactured in a facility listed on the Federal list, the name, location and plant number must match the information listed including ID numbers.
Clients requesting Export Certification Services for the first time, or requesting services for new countries and/or products must complete the application worksheet. The client must complete the following:
- Enter applicant information including name, billing address, physical address, tax id number, telephone number, fax number, and email address;
- Identify the type of products to include the common name of the product(s)
- Identify the Country(s) that the client wishes to export product
- Sign and date the worksheet
- Completed documents for requests will be returned to the applicant.
Mail, Fax, and/or email the completed documents to:
USDA, Agricultural Marketing Service
Livestock, Poultry and Seed Program
Standards and Technology Division
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250
Fax Number: 202-720-2930
Phone Number: 202-720-3100